About Our Individual & Couples Sex Therapy
We are a team of highly-specialized therapists with a combined 40+ years experience serving our clients’ individual and relationship needs. We provide the most up to date and effective therapy because our clinicians are highly trained in relationship issues as well as sexuality issues. At Respark Therapy, we commit to a judgment-free, compassionate and authentic relationship with you through every twist and turn of your journey.
Sexuality is often wrapped up in past generational messages, politics, and religion. We encourage and support you as we tease apart the messages we have all received from numerous sources and work towards having the sex you want. As an AASECT Certified Sex Therapist, we will work toward improving intimacy, strengthening communication skills, and communicating your desires. Being able to express your desires while also understanding your partner's sexuality and wishes can be transcendent.
- Increasing intimacy, passion or romance
- Desire discrepancy (one partner wanting more sex)
- Trauma: past or present
- Couples who want to explore inhibitions
- Increasing communication in and out of the bedroom
- Guilt, anxiety and/or difficulty with arousal or relaxing
- Exploration around sexual orientation or gender identity